permaculture - Re: [permaculture] list of permaculture farms in the US

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "jamie" <jamie@tiscali.fr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] list of permaculture farms in the US
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:07:56 +0200

Hello Kirby, sounds impressive! One detail caught my eye, the gravel wick for your blackwater. Is this a hybrid of Tom Watson's 'Pumice wick', if so what made you put it in and what are its design criteria. I'm looking to put in a simple system this coming year and am still looking for the right solution. Any further details would be appreciated.

Jamie
Souscayrous