permaculture - [permaculture] (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: Intl permaculture list <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: jeremyd08@hotmail.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] (no subject)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:44:25 +1000

From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
Date: Fri Jul 26, 2002 06:26:10 PM Australia/Sydney
To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org.jeremyd08@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [permaculture] diploma in permaculture design

Hello Jeremy...
There are a couple external design course providers on the 'courses' page at: www.nor.com.au/environment/perma

There you will find April Sampson-Kelly at Mt Kembla and maybe others.

My advice is, within the limited range of external courses available, to shop around. Ask yourself: What do I hope to gain from a course? Ask course providers: Will your course suit my needs?

These providers offer permaculture design courses. The design course is a prerequisite to a diploma and, for most people, are all that they need.

...Russ Grayson
Pacific Edge Media; TerraCircle regional development team; Permaculture International
Sydney, Australia.