permaculture - Re: [permaculture] diploma in permaculture design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <loren@farwalker.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] diploma in permaculture design
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:04:26 -0700

At 03:35 PM 7/26/02 -0500, Mark wrote:
At 01:03 PM 7/26/02 -0600, you wrote:
At 07:45 AM 7/26/02 -0500, Mark wrote:
My advise is to ignore the absurd obsession people have with getting their shiny PC certificate.

I expected there would be some snotty reply, nice to not be disappointed.

When you enter a discussion using highly-charged, judgemental words like "absurd" and "snotty," what else *can* you expect? I believe that guides on Netiquette would term this behavior either "trolling" or "flamebaiting." Generally, it doesn't fall under the definition of "playing nice."

I fail to see how deliberately insulting people results in "care for the earth; care for each other."

Just my uninformed $0.02,

Loren

Loren Davidson Earth steward, healer, singer/songwriter
loren@farwalker.com http://www.earthspring.org/loren/
AIM: loren334 ICQ: 65291610
Music: http://www.earthspring.org/lorendavidson/
***Ask me about Sunset Celebrations in Berkeley - next one 8/27***
"Life goes on." - Sun Bear