permaculture - Re: [permaculture] solar power, etc

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Xavier Dequaire <xavier@futurich.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] solar power, etc
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:24:40 +0200

Try:
http://homepages.enterprise.net/hugh0piggott/

http://www.solareco.com/articles/articles.cfm?ct=1000

http://www.pvportal.com/

http://www.solarsaver.co.uk/

http://www.homepower.com/index.htm

should give you a good start and some further links
not all low tech though (PV)

>servus! i'm writing from romania and would like
>information on solar/wind/water and low-tech power
>units which i can build myself. can anyone recommend
>websites or books? thanks!
>numai bine, ion.

For bedre kommunikasjon og læring:
For en bærekraftig utvikling
XDi, X a v i e r D E Q U A I R E i n t e r a k t i v
phone: (+47) 66 84 79 83
CBT/Multimedia---anvendt e-learning-
MAC og PC-forhandler
Forhandler av en glimrende urtedrikk
http://www.futurich.com

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space"

In case you were in doubt about Monsanto's motives for producing GE crops:
A Monsanto official told the New York Times, October 25, 1998, that
the corporation should not have to take responsibility for the safety of its
food products.
"Monsanto should not have to vouchsafe the safety of biotech food,"
said Phil Angell, Monsanto's director of corporate communications.
"Our interest is in selling as much of it as possible. Assuring its safety is
the FDA's job."
(GE = Genetically Engineered)
(FDA = Food and Drugs Administration)