permaculture - [permaculture] Veg/meat

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Veg/meat
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:07:08 -0500

Am currently reading "The Cholesterol Myths" and highly reccomend it ( bit
scientific, i.e boring, at times though) and also would like to put in a
plug for the Weston price foundation ( weston price .org I believe) as well
as a plug for Sally Fallon's "Nourishing Traditions".....

Lastly, I'm still amazed at the extent to which discussion of diet/health
can happen without distinguishing, indeed highlighting, the effects of
poisons in our (non-organic) foods...

Claude