permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Remembering the stakes/animals

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Remembering the stakes/animals
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:59:57 -0500

I basically feel like people are the way they want to be with respect to
their choices. That said, I hardly feel the website below is without
bias. There are papers ad nauseum on all sides of this issue. If people
are going to make choices, it behooves them to avail themselves to as
wide a body of knowledge as possible before making a life changing
decision. The aformentioned website ain't it... but it is one spot on
the continuum. Good luck to all...whatever they choose.