permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Jean Pain + Brushwood + Biogas + Compost

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "souscayrous" <souscayrous@wanadoo.fr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Fukuoka Farming Email List" <fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Jean Pain + Brushwood + Biogas + Compost
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:11:14 +0100

>Until Steve's reminder I'd forgotten the Templar reference, I'm equally
>interested in the skills of antiquity. Have you read any of Edmond
>Bordeaux Szekely and his Essene research in the Vatican archives.
>Both Scott Nearing and Juliette de Baïracli Levy spent time with him in
>Mexico.

I know of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the problems of access to the Vatican,
has Prof Bordeaux Szekely gained free access and, if so, what did he find
(well, relating to agriculture anyway)?
I think the Elaine Ingham work on fungal/bacterial soils is of especial
interest when thinking about Pain and Lemieux; I'm currently making Pain's
bacterial brushwood compost for use this summer on veg, but I'll have to
invest in a chipper if I want to similarly take advantage of the fungal
nature of Lemieux's ramial chipped wood (RCW), for the orchard I'm planning.

Give me a few years and I'll get back to you with some results!

Souscayrous