permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Questions, questions, questions...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Questions, questions, questions...
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:31:37 -0500

Steve Diver wrote:

> Is the following email list still active?
>
> Permaculture Mailing List in Western Australia
> perma@eepo.com.au (post articles to this address)

> type: SUBSCRIBE PERMA YOUR NAME in the body of message
>
> See also:
> http://www.eepo.com.au/perma/
>
> The website above at eeop.com.au seems pretty inactive, and I wonder if
> the list that it sends people to is working. Does it have an email web
> archive?

The perma list does not seem to be active anymore.

> It seems like the Ibiblio.org list I am speaking to is the only
> Permaculture List worth telling people about.

I'd agree with that.

> I cannot tell if envirolink.org list is still active, either.

It still exists and has very sparse posts - still worth referencing.

> The CSF archives still collect daily email postings, which I like very
> much
> http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/lists/

Excellent archives.

> Would there be a separate group of people telling permaculture tales
> over there at envirolink.org, separate from the people at ibiblio.org

I resubscribed to the Envirolink list to see if anything was happening
there
and have received one post plus a few Xposted there+here.

There is also the Permaculture Oceania list which I thought I subscribed
to but never received any posts from.