permaculture - Re: The Skeptical Environmentalist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The Skeptical Environmentalist
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:28:02 -0500

Steve,

Just to play devil's advocate:

couldn't it be said that the "solution" to these increases in disease is mo'
money to pay for treatment ? you and I know that an ounce of prevention is
worth a pound of cure, but then we 'd have to "prove" that the link between
e.g. poor health and poor soil/food is "consclusive" and think how hard it
was just to prove the link between cigarretes and cancer ....

Claude