permaculture - Re: plants DB - indigenious

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bill Kearney" <waamkearney@burnett.net.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: plants DB - indigenious
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:00:49 +1000

How have we established that she does not have access to e mail or the web
Australian Aboriginies have axcess to some of the best legal minds the
country has to offer at no cost to them. The Australian Government spends
more on its indigenous population than it does on Defence or its War
Veteran community Lets not presume she has no access to anything, least of
all support for her wishes.

Bill Kearney