permaculture - Re: Permaculture Activist, Deadlines, and etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture Activist, Deadlines, and etc.
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:47:38 +0100

Hi Keith,

is there any regional limit for the Activist? I mean are you limited to the Americas or would you also publish something from Africa.

I just identified (after some detective work on the internet) some permaculturist in Cameroon. They were hard to find because they have no website yet and had never posted anything anywhere. I am now in email contact with them. I don't know, but they might be interested in writing about their work or at least introducing themselves. Don't know if that could be interesting for the Activist, but it could fit the topic "Making Changes" (about geting pc started in that country). I am also working on little a project there (organizing a pc course in Cameroon) but that is in too early a stage now to write about it (requires some fundraising first).

Greetings and Happy new Year
Adreas Keller