permaculture - Re: Afgan TV schedule!!!!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "S.K. Harrison" <skh23ca@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Afgan TV schedule!!!!
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:03:14 -0500 (EST)

> From: "Rex Teague" <DibbleGardens@bigfoot.com>

> On 6 Dec 01, Michael Dean wrote:
>
> > Dear Carla,
> >
> > Try not to take it to seriously, life's to
> short!
>
> Like Carla I failed to see the humour in your
> original post.

I want to add my voice to the chorus of
displeasure that's mounting. Michael, if you have
friends that might laugh at this joke, go share
it with them. I urge you to take great care in
the future when you're inclined to post to a list
that's devoted ostensibly to social injustice.

What's more, you could learn something from the
flipside of your own demand. In this case, take
life *more* seriously--by reflecting on it before
pushing that send-button.

Sean