permaculture - Re: creating online plant database

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mitra <mitra_lists@earth.path.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: creating online plant database
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 18:31:08 +1100

I started creating something like this for PRI a few years ago, dropped it because lack of support for the data gathering part of the project. One category I had was "problems" the kinds of things which generate questions in these forums - e.g. diseases, problems with it going rampant etc etc.

- Mitra