permaculture - Re: What Bill says

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: What Bill says
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 18:28:26 -0600

Hi Russ,

You might try <mollisoninusa@aol.com> which is the address they used last year in the U.S.

Scott Pittman

Hi Toby and other participants in this discussion...

Yes, your friends in Oz are considering an objection through Permaculture
International.

The current status is that people are identifying what should go into an
objection.

Judging from statements made through the permaculture-oceania liseserv,
there appars to be support for lodging an objection to he trademark
application.

In a related move, seeking to clarify the issue and the motivation of the
Permaculture Institute in Tasmania, I sent an email to the Institute
addressed to Bill or Lisa. This was sent in my role as editor of the
Permaculture International newsletter with a view to publishing Bill and
Lisa's response.

The email contained a number of questions relating to the trademarking
issue. A person from the Institute emailed back to let me know that Bill and
Lisa are presently out of the country and that they would bring the email to
their attention upon their return. Hopefully, we will be able to place the
reply on the PIL website and a version of it in the print newsletter.

Russ Grayson

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: pci@permaculture-inst.org
Get the list FAQ at: http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/permaculture.faq

  • Re: What Bill says, Scott Pittman, 08/03/2001