permaculture - Re: What Bill says

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: What Bill says
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:01:28 +1000

> From: 1earth permaculture <permaculture1@start.com.au>
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:38:59 +1000
> To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
> Subject: What Bill says

> Due to Bill not being available for immediate comment,

I am trying to get comment from Bill or Lisa regarding the trademark issue.

I emailed in my capacity of editor of the Permaculture International Limited
(PIL) newsletter... sending a set of questions to Bill and Lisa Mollison. I
intend to use their response in the PIL print and online newsletters to
clarify their position regarding the contentious trademark issue.

Neither are presently available as the following email discloses:

"In relation to your questions about Trademark, Bill is currently away
overseas - I will bring your email to his attention when he returns.

Kind regards

Nina
TAGARI PUBLICATIONS".

...Russ Grayson