permaculture - Re: Toby Hemenway's new book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <hemenway@jeffnet.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Toby Hemenway's new book
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 18:55:18 -0700

Wow, you folks are great. I've ordered a couple hundred copies to sell
myself, and I do make more money that way, but for now the money isn't as
important as getting good initial sales numbers (ah, the realities of modern
marketing) so that more stores will carry and feature it. So it does me more
good if you order the book through Chelsea Green
http://www.chelseagreen.com/buy/GaiasGarden.htm
which actually points to Amazon.com, where you get a discount. If you don't
like Amazon, you or your local bookstore can order it from Chelsea.
http://www.chelseagreen.com

Anyone who feels like walking into a bookstore or two and asking if they are
going to order or carry Gaia's Garden (available in June) and urging them to
check it out would be doing me (and hopefully permaculture) an immense
favor.

Toby