permaculture - Re: Toby Hemenway's new book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sharon Gordon <gordonse@one.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Toby Hemenway's new book
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 15:34:38 -0400

there are a couple of corrections: The cover photo shown is not the one

Have they decided on which other picture for the cover?

that's on the book, so don't be alarmed when you all order it (please!) and

What's the way to order the book that you receive the most money for it?
I know some authors do direct orders to help with this.

it has a different cover,
and the foreword is by John Todd, not Bill Mollison (and someday I may be
able to share the juicy story behind that one!).

Would love to hear story even if it can't be posted yet.

permacultural perspective.

Would enjoy that! Hope you post more details at the major book
websites and PA site too, so people will have more complete info.

Sharon, who is very glad to see a new Permaculture book come into being :-).

Sharon
gordonse@one.net