permaculture - Re: water catchment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: water catchment
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 14:22:13 -0600

Probable the most effective and inexpensive way to accomplish this is to build ferro-cement tanks. We are cosponsoring a ferro cement workshop at the build here now conference in June. We have a couple of Brazilians coming to build a large ferro tank in two days. They are very good and can produce a five thousand gal. tank in that time.

Scott Pittman