permaculture - Re: Robert Hart

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: <permacultureUK@listbot.com>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "Graeme Sherriff" <greengraeme@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: Robert Hart
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:49:16 +0100

> > I had a look at your tribute site to Robert Hart and
> > thought it was very useful, especially the map and
> > photos. You may remember me from a telephone
> > conversation we had a few months back concerning my
> > dissertation, which I'm hoping to publish on the
> > Web.

I look forward to seeing it!

> > I have a questionnaire that was filled in by Robert
> > Hart last year. For the other questionnaires I have
> > written permission to use their replies in my work.
> > suspect this is not necessary legally, but was done
> > out of courtesy. The problem that I don't know what
> > to do with Robert Hart's data as I have no
> > permission
> > letter from him.

> > situation is with using information about his site.
> > don't think it would be a problem to publish it, but
> > don't want offend anyone by doing so.
> >
> > Any ideas?

I couldn't say what the lagel position is- personally I'd love to read it-
have forwarded this
reply to UK PC list in case anybody else can advise- seems a shame to waste
the wisdom- I guess if
it's non-profit there couldn't be too much objection/ Wot's the view of
others???

> > Graeme Sherriff
> > Centre for Urban and Regional Ecology
> > Manchester University

  • Re: Robert Hart, Graham Burnett, 09/27/2000