permaculture - Re: Teaching Children PC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Carolyn Nuttall <c.nuttall@uq.net.au>
  • Subject: Re: Teaching Children PC
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:43:38 +1100

Carolyn, you may be able to answer this inquiry.

Carolyn is a permaculture educator that works with children, has produced a
book of her work in the Brisbane area

...Fiona

---------------------
PACIFIC EDGE
Permaculture & Media
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell

PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA
Phone/ fax 02-9588 6931 (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: pacedge@magna.com.au
WWW: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: permaculture education + Community
Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic gardening training + overseas
development aid project services.
MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services + website design &
content production + journalism/ photojournalism.

Director, Permaculture International Limited.