permaculture - Re: Flowforms: Contacts & Sources Needed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Claude Genest" <genest@together.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Flowforms: Contacts & Sources Needed
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:29:55 -0400

Hi Louis,

Would have written you just because of your name ( I'm an ex-Montrealer
living in Vermont) - but I'm also really curious if you might be thinking of
distributing flow forms regionally?

Also love to hear your design solutions for greywater systems in winter...

John Todd ( "Living Machines") teaches here at UVM.

I was reading how he reckons that the systems he's designing today are akin
to the giant "Univac" computers of the 50's - give it 30 years and these
sytems will begin to resemble laptops !

Did you find anything ?

Regards,

Claude Genest