permaculture - Re: PC sites in/near Montreal, Canada?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Claude Genest" <genest@together.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PC sites in/near Montreal, Canada?
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:24:05 -0400

Hi John,

Did you get any info about Montreal ?

I'm a former Montrealer now living an hour South of it, on the shores of
Lake Chmaplain.
Not much to see here yet.... But you're welcome to visit -
I'll be at Bill's workshop in Loisianna Oct 10-12 ( driving both ways ---
yeesh !)

Regards,
Claude

P.S. if you do come, might you be interested in giving a talk ? - there's
this great old Vermont barn -come- anything -space that's just down the
road.....