permaculture - Re: Robert Hart's Forest Garden website- interviews with Robert Hart

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "Patrick Whitefield" <patrick.whitefield@virgin.net>
  • Subject: Re: Robert Hart's Forest Garden website- interviews with Robert Hart
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:51:35 +0100

(copied to Patrick Whitefield)

> I would be interested in any interviews with robert hart that were not
> published
> in his books... are you in touch with anyone who has interviewed him?

Sorry, mIEKAL, missed the second part of your email- not as far as I am
aware... one of the main
reasons I put my small site together was that doing a web search turned up
very little on Robert
apart from reviews of his books to try & sell them (eg, at Amazon, etc),
certainly no photos of the
forest garden that I could find. I did find these articles at the Institute
for Social Inventions
website

http://www.globalideasbank.org/diyfut/DIY-123.HTML

http://www.globalideasbank.org/crespec/CS-113.HTML

http://www.globalideasbank.org/BI/BI-151.HTML

http://www.globalideasbank.org/1993/1993-102.HTML

and

http://www.globalideasbank.org/BOV/BV-314.HTML

I also have a very interesting article he wrote for 'Tree News' which I could
maybe scan and send
you?

Patrick- maybe you could help with this request?

Cheers,

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea
Essex, UK
SS0 7DS

South East Essex LETS
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/

South East Essex Organic Gardeners
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/SEEOG/

South East Essex Permaculture
http://pages.unisonfree.net/gburnett/SEEOG/page7.html

  • Re: Robert Hart's Forest Garden website- interviews with Robert Hart, Graham Burnett, 09/19/2000