permaculture - Re: Robert Hart's Forest Garden website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Robert Hart's Forest Garden website
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:29:01 +0100

> graham, the site looks good... but unfortuneately I havent been able to
> load the
> pictures in (or the thumbnails)... checking yr code you have an html error
> which would be easy to fix:
>

> "Ron liberating blackcurrants.jpg"

> there cannot be any spaces in any url or address... also it is usually
> standard
> to use all small letters...

Hi mIEKAL,

Which browser are you using? Internet Explorer 5 has no problems picking up
the pictures, but a
Netscape user also emailed me to say they couldn't get them- anyway, I've now
renamed the .jpg's as
you suggested (no gaps, no capitals) and re-uploaded them, so hopefully this
has cured the problem
now,

Thanks for the advise, hope you like the pics (assuming you can now get them!)

Cheers,

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue
Westcliff On Sea