permaculture - Re: In the desert

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Santoyo & Associates <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: In the desert
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:27:57 -0700

on 9/14/00 9:50 PM, askpv at askpv@ozemail.com.au wrote:

I have an orange orchard in the desert in Baja, California, Mexico .. near
the Tropic of Cancer.

Could you help find me some contacts ?

Linda E F Clark

Two people in Baja (at least part of the time) are Jerome Osentowski (last I
knew he was at <permacul@rof.net> contact me if that doesn't work) and
Gabriel Howearth (he works for Seeds of Change; I have no contact for him
but try seedsofchange.com and email them) They are both amazing and busy
guys with sites near Cabo. Gabriel has a botanial garden called La Fortuna
that explores some of Alan Kapuler's evolution-based kinship gardening
concepts. You couldn't find wiser, more experienced guides to Pc and
gardening in the region.

Gabriel Howearth is in La Riviera, Baja and can be reached at

siempresemillas@yahoo.com