permaculture - Fw: GE foods "Not of Humans"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sal" <sals@rain.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, <OGL@LSV.UKY.EDU>, "Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group" <SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
  • Subject: Fw: GE foods "Not of Humans"
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 06:28:07 -0700

We are the USDAs white mice. they are just going to force transgeneticly
engineered food and pollen and insects and other life forms on all of us if
we like it or not. there is no choice. the USDA is changing life on earth
as we know it for market share, May their expectations parish!

check out an organic farmers homepage
http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html
sals@rain.,org