permaculture - Re: Plants For A Future database

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lee Flier" <lflier@mindspring.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Plants For A Future database
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:27:17 -0400

Larry wrote:

>The above could be gleaned off the web as a PHP, Perl
>or Javascript utility and easily installed. Do you know of other
>applicatins that could be used?

I use JavaScript on a regular basis and Perl every now and then. My server
based code is generally done with Active Server Pages - thus the need for an
NT. But I already have ASP code that could be modified easily to serve
these purposes.

I should make it very clear though that I'm not out to steal anybody's
thunder. If Rich is more comfortable maintaining the site on his own and/or
is reluctant to move the platform to NT, no problem. I only want to state
my willingness to help if it's needed and wanted.

--Lee

Lee A. Flier
lflier@mindspring.com
Atlanta, Georgia, USA