permaculture - Re: Landscape architecture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@eircom.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Landscape architecture
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 12:20:06 +0100

Hi!
You may wish to contact Will Hooker who is a Landscape Architect and
Permaculture Designer at NCSU Dept. of Horticulture in North Carolina.
will_hooker@ncsu.edu
Cheers,
Ute

> At 07:54 AM 7/3/00 +0000, you wrote:
> >Hi
> >I am specifically researching the behaviours and attitudes of landscape
> >architects toward the concept of permaculture in a WORLDWIDE arena. I am
> >having a lot of problem receiving answers from landscape architecture
> >practices and permaculture organisations. Could you please refer me to any
> >useful contacts where I can send my questionnaire? Do you think that
> >landscape architects are applying permaculture principles under another
> >names such as sustainable development, regenerative studies, urban ecology,
> >etcÂ…? And for what reason they very reluctant in recognising it as a
> >permacultural project?

Dipl.-Ing. TU Landschafts- und Freiraumplanung
Ute Bohnsack
Sailchearnach, Clogher, Kilfenora, Co. Clare, Ireland
mailto:sustag@eircom.net
Agri-Environmental Consultancy and Translation Services
(English-German-English)
http://www.atril.com/bin/directory.dll/1546
~~~~~~~~~
Seedsavers Resources http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/seedsaving.html