permaculture - Landscape architecture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marly Khoury" <marlyk@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Landscape architecture
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 7:54:1

Hi
I am specifically researching the behaviours and attitudes of landscape
architects toward the concept of permaculture in a WORLDWIDE arena. I am
having a lot of problem receiving answers from landscape architecture
practices and permaculture organisations. Could you please refer me to any
useful contacts where I can send my questionnaire? Do you think that
landscape architects are applying permaculture principles under another
names such as sustainable development, regenerative studies, urban ecology,
etcÂ…? And for what reason they very reluctant in recognising it as a
permacultural project?

Marly

marlyk@hotmail.com