permaculture - Re: Indiana sites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Brent Ladd <laddb@ecn.purdue.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Indiana sites
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:05:43 -0500

William,

The PDC course is a distance learning course via Australia. I never seemed
to be able to get enough time away to take a course in person, so I am going
with this. The web site is
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv/index.html

Brent

--
Brent Ladd, MS
Environmental Assessment Coordinator, Purdue Extension

Safe Water for the Future Web Site: www.ecn.purdue.edu/safewater

"When a man loses sight of his past he loses the ability to look forward
intelligently." - Anonymous

  • Indiana sites, Brent Ladd, 06/28/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Indiana sites, William Slusser, 06/29/2000
    • Re: Indiana sites, Brent Ladd, 06/29/2000