permaculture - Re: Lawn Obsession...Harmonious relationships with neighbors.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marsha Hanzi" <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Lawn Obsession...Harmonious relationships with neighbors.
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:12:59 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: <kahless@waymark.net>
To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: Lawn Obsession.....

Dear Permaculture freinds,

I get a bit concerned when neighbors are disrespected. What's the use of
creating productive yards if we live in a state of war over it? Certainly
the state of war is more destructive than the constructiveness of our
ecological systems. I think we need to think more seriously about
conciliating the common, local, esthetic sense and our work in order not to
generate conflict over it.

Marsha