permaculture - Re: (fwd) Costs Factor & Phases as Part of Permaculture Design??

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Australia Felix" <pcorgbgo@bendigo.net.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: (fwd) Costs Factor & Phases as Part of Permaculture Design??
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:34:52 +1000

Hi,

Just a quick reply to the question of job costings etc. We have over the
last few years developed the attached MS Excel worksheets complete with
inbuilt formulae to calculate the costs of developing our clients
properties. I have attached facsimilies of a sample design and development
schedule as .pdf files to give you the gist of what we have come up with.
This information is derived from the liaison of our surveyor (who produces
the quantified CAD/GIS layout plans) and designer (who constructs the
development/management schedules, species compositions etc.). In addition we
are able to further calculate the costs involved with each component of the
project (ie. forestry, alley farming, olives, vineyards, etc.) using our
"Quotation Information Sheets". Again we have attached .pdf files of these
for your interest.

When we have more time on our hands we will update our (very overdue !!) web
page to include these as downloadable .xls files so that anyone can have a
play...

I also have a 230kb .pdf of the MapInfo CAD/GIS layout plan which coincides
with the reports if anyone wants. Just sending it straight to the list may
take up too much space - perhaps LL can OK it first before I post it to the
list.

Cheers for now friends...

Yours and Growing,

Darren Doherty