permaculture - Re: Zone 6

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Zone 6
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:39:45 -0000

Hey! Steady on!

I started this discussion in order to explore some concepts, have a bit of a
debate, share some
ideas & perspectives- I certainly didn't plan to start a flame war or bring
division into the
international permaculture community!!!

Lets remember the old people care thing and afford each other a bit of
respect & leeway for our
different perspectives & get back on track to a constructive dialogue rather
than personal jibes
:-)

Graham Burnett
35 Rayleigh Avenue