permaculture - Re: FW: [guilfin] RONALD McDONALD ADS BAN BID - You Can Help! (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Roger Ellison" <thornbushdesign@jetcity.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FW: [guilfin] RONALD McDONALD ADS BAN BID - You Can Help! (fwd)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:00:57 -0800

A permaculture list is not the proper forum for this campaign against
McDonalds. If we start accepting this type of post, the list will be overrun
with them. There are so many complaints and criticisms, and analyses of what
is wrong in our society, it is hard to see a solution. Permaculture is a
solution, but it needs a place of its own, like this list, to be effective.

Roger Ellison