permaculture - Re: Permaculture Institutes, seeking updates for Activist website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture Institutes, seeking updates for Activist website
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 19:04:47 -0500

Greetings,
I have listed you in the Permaculture Global Resources list as follows:

Central Plantation crops Research Institute
Kasaragod 671 124 Kerala India
SRadhakrishna Prabhu, Soil microbiologist with 10 years experience in
bacterial
biofertilizers for non-legumes, vermicomposting, biocontrol, green
manuring
and related subjects. E-mail : prabhucochin@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Keith Johnson

PS In regard to your inquiry about work in our organization, I can only say
that we are
a very small business that depends upon volunteers and unpaid writers. No
doubt there
are other LOCAL orgs who can help you with your needs and desires. Check out
our lists
at the website for other Permaculture people in India.

radhakrishna prabhu wrote:

> Dear Dr.Keith Johnson,
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I am a soil microbiologist with 10 years
> experience in bacterial biofertilizers for
> non-legumes, vermicomposting, biocontrol, green
> manuring and related subjects.
>
> Do you have any opportunity for me to work in your
> organization ?
> iF some possibility is there please let me know. I
> would like to work fully on organic agriculture.
>
> Looking forward to your mail
>
> with regards
> sincerely
> SR PRABHU
begin:vcard
n:Johnson;Keith
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist
org:The Permaculture Activist
adr:;;PO Box 1209;Black Mountain;NC;28711;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:keithdj@mindspring.com
note;quoted-printable:URL: metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist=0D=0A=
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Keith Johnson
end:vcard

  • Re: Permaculture Institutes, seeking updates for Activist website, Keith Johnson, 01/03/2000