permaculture - Re: Help. I need OAEC's email address.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Pc Envirolink <permaculture@envirolink.org>
  • Subject: Re: Help. I need OAEC's email address.
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 01:24:22 -0500

Christopher,
Here's OAEC's new email addresses:
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:24:16 -0700
From: oaec@oaec.org (Occidental Arts and Ecology Center)
To: keithdj@mindspring.com

Hey Keith - I heard through the email grapevine that you were looking for
our new email addresses. They are:

Dave Henson: dhenson@oaec.org
Brock Dolman: brock@oaec.org

Sorry for the confusion -- we left our old .igc addresses, and there has
been much forwarding confusion. We're loving the Activist - nice work. I
hope all is well with y'all --

CtopherP@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/20/99 3:37:08 AM, you wrote:
>
> <<I'm updating the Activist site and Occidental Arts and Ecology Center's
> e address doesn't work. Does anyone have a new one for them?
> Thanks,
> Keith>>
>
> Keith, the address I have for OAEC is <<oaec@igc.org>>. The last time (2
> weeks ago) I saw Brock and Carol however they told me they had been having
> some problems with their server and hadn't gotten any messages for awhile.
> They didn't say they were changing or anything, just getting it fixed. It
> might take some time.
> Hope this helps.
> Christopher Peck
begin:vcard
n:Johnson;Keith
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist
org:The Permaculture Activist
adr:;;PO Box 1209;Black Mountain;NC;28711;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:keithdj@mindspring.com
note:URL: metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist
x-mozilla-cpt:;23648