permaculture - Plants For A Future (just a reminder)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "Permaculture Assoc, UK" <permaculture.uk@btinternet.com>, "sanet-mg-digest@ces.ncsu.edu" <sanet-mg-digest@ces.ncsu.edu>
  • Subject: Plants For A Future (just a reminder)
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 20:05:18 -0500

Lest ye forget, please visit Plants For A Future's website database.
It's an unbeatable research and design tool for Permaculturists,
landscapers, gardeners, farmers, etc. .
Keith
The Permaculture Activist Magazine

Rich Morris wrote:

> Keith,
> I saw your email on the permaculture mailing list.
> You may like to include Plants For A Future in your directory (at
> <metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist>).
> We have a big database of 7000 plants for permaculture, lots
> of leaflets and a plant catalogue, and a book by Ken Fern on useful
> plants.
>
> I've also got lots of other PC contacts in the UK you can see most
> of these on the web-site at
> http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/Links.html#UK
> and http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/Links_2.html
>
> All the best
>
> Rich
> --
> Plants For A Future - A resource center for 7000 useful plants.
> pfaf@scs.leeds.ac.uk http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/
> The Field, Penpol, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0NG, England
> Telephone Bodmin (+44 1208) 872963
begin:vcard
n:Johnson;Keith
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist
org:The Permaculture Activist
adr:;;PO Box 1209;Black Mountain;NC;28711;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:keithdj@mindspring.com
note:URL: metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist
x-mozilla-cpt:;23648
fn:Keith Johnson
end:vcard

  • Plants For A Future (just a reminder), Keith Johnson, 11/19/1999