permaculture - RE: Opinions on Permaculture (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Opinions on Permaculture (fwd)
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:28:31 +1000

maybe we should consider one principle at a time otherwise,
(I have a list of permaculture principles off my homepage)
this could take years to discuss.
how about energy flow - that's somewhere where people sometimes
come up with new ideas.
April

Permaculture Visions International.
International Permaculture Teaching Project
Leaders in Student Focused Distance Learning.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv

  • Opinions on Permaculture (fwd), Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/07/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Opinions on Permaculture (fwd), April Sampson-Kelly, 03/09/1999