permaculture - Re: Advanced Permaculture Apprenticeship Opportunities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Advanced Permaculture Apprenticeship Opportunities
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:37:45 EST

Hello,

I too am looking for such a couple or family for a farm in south central
Kentucky about an hour south of Lexington.

For the right folk this can be a fantastic opportunity . I'm very flexible,
and am willing to discuss any reasonable arrangement. Eventually I'd like to
build a PC Teaching Center.
A friend has put up some pictures of the property, it's description, and
purpose at :

http://members.aol.com/dogscratch/goosecreekfarm/

If you have such a background and are interested in getting involved in a
situation that would provide a home base at little or no cost, and that could
offer you the opportunity to help design and implement our vision then please
contact me(Frank) privately via E_mail. Earthfarm1@aol.com.

look forward to hearing from you. Best to all. Frank