permaculture - RE: Seeking Web page input

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: April Sampson-Kelly <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • Subject: RE: Seeking Web page input
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 23:20:47 +-1000

Thankyou for your input - I really am hoping for more non-anglo applications
as these are new frontiers for permaculture and old frontiers for land
degredation
and cultural demise, and at the same time there is a wealth of practical
knowledge - a willingness to try new things.
I often think it would be more rewarding teaching those in need of health and
warmth and good food.
In Permaculture we talk about working where it counts and given that anglo
people
consume 4 times the amount that the third people do - I have taken the
challenge
- not teach people here so much as to lead by example.
April