permaculture - tropical-Costa Rican permaculture???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: codyrica@ix.netcom.com (John Rocap)
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: tropical-Costa Rican permaculture???
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 17:50:19 -0700

Although there seems to be a wealth of information about permaculture in
temperate zones I have not seen very much regarding the tropics.

My wife and I have a farm in Costa Rica and are beginning to do some
research regarding permaculture applications for a semi-arid region of that
country. I am reading some of Mollison's stuff pertaining to semi-arid
regions. That has been very helpful. However,
are there any folks out there who have direct knowlegde of tropical
applications??

Anyone who can be of help can write me <<codyrica@ix.netcom.com>>

Thanks

JR

  • tropical-Costa Rican permaculture???, John Rocap, 05/15/1996