permaculture - Re: design courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeff Jacobsen <jjj@otter.wsipc.wednet.edu>
  • To: carmela leone <cleone@ozonline.com.au>
  • Cc: PERMACULTURE-MG@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Re: design courses
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 10:43:10 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Carmela,

Now I need some time to read the info. Your definition seems to boil
down to a systems apporach. Look at the whole picture and all the
interactions before messing with it. Life is not just a sequence of
cause and effects. But before I say much more, I'm going to take some
time this weekend and read your stuff a bit closer. What I really trying
to do is zero in on what is unique about permaculture and what
ideas/patterns are common to other systems of thought. I suspect many of
us take a permaculture approach without calling it that.

BTW The correct URL for Carmela's web page is
http://www.ozonline.com.au/permaculture/index.html

Jeff Jacobsen jjj@otter.wsipc.wednet.edu