permaculture - Re: your mail

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: steved@ncatfyv.uark.edu (Steve Diver)
  • To: gil@landmark.iinet.net.au
  • Cc: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Re: your mail
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 1995 12:00:51 -0500 (CDT)

> No, I don't forget who you are, Mr London. You'll be flattered to know
> that we are keeping a weather eye on your little operation as well.

Gil,
I am at a loss as to what this means. What kind of
operation does London have that warrants keeping an eye
upon?
Likewise, I have no idea what is going on with the stuff
you are posting in regards to permaculture at the Women's
Conference in Beijing. Tell us why you object to an
individual female traveling to Beijing at considerable effort
to share with other women from around the world what she has
learned about permaculture?
I am aware that permaculture is clicky and that
philosophical differences exist between different groups
in Australia, and between Australia and the U.S.
So let's put our shit on that table and see what texture
it has. Don't beat around the bush!

Steve Diver

  • [no subject], Gil Hardwick, 09/08/1995
    • Re: your mail, Steve Diver, 09/09/1995