permaculture - LETS and Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cyronwode@aol.com
  • To: permaculture-mg@ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: LETS and Permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 02:42:57 -0400

Re: the inquiry on LETS systems --

I know of none here in Northern California but would be quite grateful to
learn that this is only because i have missed them, not because they don't
exist.

I am also interested in learning if there are U.S. farms taking in and
training WWOOFers (Willing Workers on Organic Farms). I met a few WWOOFers in
Australia last year, at Bill Mollison's place, and i was very impressed with
the program.

catjerine yronwode

  • LETS and Permaculture, Stephen Demeulenaere, 05/29/1995
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • LETS and Permaculture, Cyronwode, 05/30/1995