permaculture - Re: Punaculture posts in archive

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Punaculture posts in archive
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 01:25:48 -0500

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001 21:26:38 -0800 (PST), John Schinnerer
<eco_living@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Aloha,
>
>It appears that the archive search doesn't pick up search words from
>the message subject string...I found my Punaculture posts from last
>year (what I was up to on my land in Hawai'i, for Sean and others
>interested) by doing a "jump to date" of 2000/4/1 in the search form,
>with the sort option set to "author" so they'd all be together.

This list will be migrating to Mailman (written in Python) as soon as
I can take the time to make the changeover - I gave info about this
earlier plus lots of links to use to familiarize yourselves with the
new list software. Maybe the new search tool will be better than
Lyris.

LL

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org

  • Re: Punaculture posts in archive, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/09/2001