permaculture - Re: Dirtfarmer

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Dirtfarmer
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:55:22 -0500

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001 03:31:56 -0500 (EST), "S.K. Harrison"
<skh23ca@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr."
>
>> Have used the dirtfarmer handle for years.
>
>In a more sober mood now, I gotta say I like your
>nick. It's got class in a homegrown sorta way. :)

You are free to borrow it on an as-needed basis :-)
There are plenty of us around; dirtfarmers abound
in rural areas. It has a nice ring to it - reminds me of the
rural homesteading, small & family farming, subsistence farming
that used to predominate across this nation (Canada and Mexico
included). I was once heavily involved in electronic BBS'ing B4 the
Web when everyone used a handle; I thought "the dirtfarmer" was
appropriate for me as that was the lifestyle I sought on my 6 acre
rural homestead - still do.

LL

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org

  • Re: Dirtfarmer, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/07/2001