permaculture - Re: Out of Control

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Out of Control
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:58:53 -0500

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:34:40 -0500 (EST), "S.K. Harrison"
<skh23ca@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So although I doubt we can live in a
>technologically advanced world without the
>complex base of knowledge we have, to some extent
>we can mimic oral patterning by learning to make
>verbal summaries--and preferably summaries with a
>grain of imagination and style so people actually
>will *want* to read and hear them.

_That_ could become a very high artform!
Draw them into verbal/graphics/audio mazes
wherein enlightenment is bestowed upon them.
High art evolving from ancient forms to modern
to futuristic with intuitive, inspiration attributes
leading one on, beconing one to follow.

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org