permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: banning of GMO

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: banning of GMO
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:28:12 -0500

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:44:14 +0100, georg <georg@amidanet.com> wrote:

>Lawrence F. London, Jr. schrieb:
>> I'd rather have a low traffic list with high quality
>> permaculture information exchange and discussion.
>
>i strongly second that

Great!.

>> What is the consensus? Do we want to ban GMO?
>> Unsub or ban users who post on this? Or just post
>> a polite reminder and hope for the best?
>
>start out soft and if necessary gradually become more direct and more
>drastic, and if stubborn use a stick - just like one does it with any
>transgression of personal borders. mho.

Perfect plan. I will follow these guidelines.
1st time GMP posts ---> reminder from anyone on the list
2nd time - warning from me (list owner)
3rd time - I unsub them (but they can re sub themselves)
4th time - they get locked out of the list permanently

That's fair enough for all I think.
>georg

Lawrence F. London, Jr. Venaura Farm
intergarden.com InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden InterGarden
metalab.unc.edu/permaculture PermaSphere
metalab.unc.edu/intergarden/orgfarm AGINFO
lflondon@mindspring.com london@metalab.unc.edu

  • Re: [permaculture] Re: banning of GMO, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/17/2000