percy-l - [percy-l] another great podcast

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com" <janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: percy lists <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] another great podcast
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 16:10:49 +0000 (UTC)

Jessica Hooten Wilson, great Percy scholar, strikes again.

Here she is interviewed by John Miller about Crime and Punishment in a marvelous half hour full of wonderful insights. I didn't know that Raskolnikov's name had "split" in it and all the ramifications of that image.

I hope this will interest Percy lovers since Dostoyevsky was so much underneath Percy novels.

Janet Cantor