percy-l - Re: [percy-l] St. Paul's Catholic School Percy Scholarship & Award given (Covington, La.)

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: RHONDA MCDONNELL <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] St. Paul's Catholic School Percy Scholarship & Award given (Covington, La.)
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 14:53:01 +0000

What a lovely legacy. Can you imagine being one of those students who were taught by Walker Percy? I wonder if they had any grasp of how cool it was, or if he was just Dr. Percy, that writer fellow who hangs out at the Waffle House? Gosh, I wish I had been in one of those classes! But if he wrote on the chalkboard, I imagine not a soul could read it! If you’ve seen his handwriting you know what I mean!

Rhonda

Sent from my iPhone